This Saturday night’s race meeting at Horsham has been cancelled, with the Group 2 Horsham Cup Final now postponed until Tuesday 17 March.
Wednesday, 4 March, 2020
Thank you to all greyhound racing participants who are working with us during this time to help isolate the current cases of canine gastroenteritis.
Monday, 2 March, 2020
GRV appoints a team to focus on reducing the spread of canine coronavirus.